Monday, March 4, 2013

Kids say stuff

Tae says to me:  "Mama, can I shave my legs?"
me: "no!"
"but I'm hairy!  Someone shaved my legs up here"  points to her thighs. hahahaha!

Tanner and Jaren just started basketball. It's hilarious.  After T's first game he comes to me and says "I got like 7 fouls!".  He's a scrappy defense player.  Today at their game they lost 13 to 10.  But Jaren made all 10 points!


Me: "do you need help picking out clothes for school Jaren?"
J:" No, I'm a grown man".

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hahaha Tae!

Love that scrappy little Tanner! He still has those innocent, wide eyes that he's had since he was little. Love that kid!

Duh, Jen! Clearly, you can't dress a grown man!

Anonymous said...

视频聊qq网站 , 同城寂寞交友 , 免费视频交友聊天室 , 美女丝袜视频网站 , yy美女激情聊天室 , 裸聊qq号视频 , 星辰聊天室 , 寂寞午夜交友聊天室 , 寂寞私聊网站 , 裸聊网聊天室