Monday, March 4, 2013

California love December 2012

The day after Christmas we packed up and went to California.  We stayed in a gorgeous house on the beach with the Fauset's.  It was really windy and a bit nippy, but so beautiful and FUN!  


 we dragged Malia with us at the very last minute! so fun!















 We can NEVER go to the ocean without Jasper jumping into the freezing cold water.  They are CRAZY!











 love.







































4 comments:

Karen Rowley said...

Love the pics Jen! Fun times and a fun place!

Emily said...

What amazing pictures!!! I especially love the ones of Tae and her Nene. Those are just precious. Jasper's mother is so beautiful! You can just tell that she is an incredible lady!!! And I also love the ones of the kids jumping like ninjas over the sand pile...and the ones of Jasper and his brothers...and every single picture you take of adorable Tae...I just love them all!!! Love you family so much!

Emily said...

*your family :-)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.