Monday, March 4, 2013

Bear Lake with the Fauset Clan

We had the greatest summer.  Jaspers family all made the trek to Utah this year.  It was so much fun.  We went to Bear Lake and hung out, enjoying each others company. We stayed in the burr's cabin.  It was a huge hit.  We played tennis, jumped on the trampoline and went to the lake.  Perfectness.  



















2 comments:

Emily said...

Summer. It looks so lovely. So glad you had such a great time!

Anonymous said...

This girl is so darn cute I had to download the pic to have a look at her! https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8LM6AFzt-GE/UTTZ6ESxtLI/AAAAAAAAIKk/-Dsg4NHQVNM/s0/DSC_3540.JPG I had her displayed life size and the picture is so clear and sharp she appeared to be directly in front of me! The display is warm and silky smooth so I thought what the heck and leaned close and began kissing this gorgeous little beauty. It seemed like I was really kissing her so I took my time and enjoyed every kiss! I am going to put this picture on display life size in my living room and bedroom in my large digital picture displays. She is going to be my personal little beauty to look at and admire and kiss whenever I want, and I can hardly wait to start showing her off!