Monday, March 4, 2013

cancun 2012

Cancun.  I heart you.  I do not heart when we were pulled over by the police twice so we would pay them off for not wearing the seat belts we WERE wearing.  I also did not heart having my phone stolen by some little mexican children.  ha!  But I did LOVE being with Jasper.  We always reconnect so well on vacation, and I come home ready to be a great mom again.  Greg and Emily are the best travel partners.  We all just laugh and have a good time together no matter what we are doing.  We went to Xel ha, Chichen Itza,  Talum, Isla la Mujeres and rode a golf cart all over the island, snorkeled, hung out of the beach, ate the most food ever.  The hotel had amazing restaurants and room service.  Jasper became addicted to octopus ceviche.  Everyone but me also went scuba diving.  I still freak out even thinking about it.  Not my thing.  And I'm learning more and more how much I hate cold water.  I think I actually have a fear of water.  I always think I'm going to  drown.  :)  OK...moving on.  Loved every thing about this trip.  












































4 comments:

Jana said...

AWESOME! And those are asome amazing and gorgeous pictures!!

Emily said...

You did not just put two pictures of me in only my swimsuit on your blog! It's a good thing I love you so much...otherwise, we'd be in a fight. :-) I can't believe that was a year ago! I think I'm still full. We ate so much food! You guys are the best. Thanks for traveling the world with us!

Anonymous said...

真人绿色交友 , 六间房美女视频直播 , 六间房聊天室 , 美女视频六间房 , 免费同城约炮网 , 台湾辣妹 , 酷酷视讯聊天网 , 91夫妻欢乐交友网站 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天网 , 台湾ut视讯聊天

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮