Tuesday, May 31, 2011

catapults & cereal

I would like to publicly thank my Tanner Man for kindly using a small skateboard to catapult cereal 3 rows back during Church. I happened to turn around and see 4 or 5 lucky charms flying through the air to the back of the church and thought "hmm, I wonder who's kid did that..." Then I looked down my row and saw T laughing and realized it was MY child. Luckily I caught him before he did a FIFTH time.

Amen.

7 comments:

Jocie said...

That is so funny! At least he was thinking creatively...
If it had been my family, we would have been late and had to sit on the front row (because it was the only one left) so everyone would have a great view of what my brothers were up to. Talk about embarrassing.

Annette Larsen said...

BA HAHAHAHA! THat is fabulous. children are great entertainers aren't they?

C'est La Vie said...

ohhh my gosh hahahaha that's awesome...i mean shame on him

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

I witnessed it too, I tried to catch one in my mouth that happened to be flying my direction but was unsuccessful. :)

Sarah Welsh said...

This is AWESOME (it gave me a flash to a few years in the future with my little Wynnie!)

Emily said...

It was seriously one of my all-time, favorite Sacrament Meeting moments. Greg and I were laughing so hard. (I'm sure that laughing helped a ton!) If it were my child, I would have died. But, since it was your child. Hilarious!!!

Karen Rowley said...

Congratulations for laughing about it!!!