Ahhh, the fun-ness. Such a good time. We sat in the jacuzzi, played games, Emily and I played some dumb kids computer games for WAY too long one morning, dyed eggs, and had a little Easter lesson.

These are from our "movie night" We gave all the kids monopoly money to buy their movie (Tangled) ticket and then treats. Greg and jasper were the movie ticket peeps...looks like they even had a uniform. :)

The sexy ladies working the candy counter. 
Friday, May 20, 2011
Bear Lake
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Okay seriously Jen. We are going to have to start instituting the thing you do with your sisters. You must (MUST) stick your head out when we are taking a picture so mine doesn't look abnormally large. We really need to disguise my Jay Leno/Butt Chin not emphasize it.
Oh, and your boobs look really good in that picture.
And in that first picture, Paige looks like she's never had more fun in all her days.
And our husbands are dang hot. Spicy hot!!!
And we love you guys. Thanks for vacationing with us. (How funny was it that Greg ripped up the "tickets"? Still laughing about that one.)
So fun! What a fun vacation!!
Love the movie night idea! You two ARE sexy candy ladies! I'd keep going back and buying more candy just to bask in your presence.
P.S. I'm jealous that you have family friends to hang out with and go places with...and all your kids like to play together and the hubsies are buds too.
I second Jana in her P.S. I wish I were friends with you two, too. I've found myself wishing lately that I actually lived right there by you, because I'd have friends/family who actually gave a crap about me enough to call me, or do something with me instead of just a casual "Hey, Mer, how are ya!?" in church or in passing elsewhere.
You guys are so cute together. I am so happy for your friendship and love and support for one another.
Post a Comment