Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My husband, The Bishop

This last Sunday Jasper was called as the Bishop in our ward. It's been exciting, terrifying, and incredibly wonderful. The spirit has been preparing us for this...I've had little nudges whispering to me that it's been coming. I thought they were crazy thoughts. Apparently, I'm not crazy. :) Jasper is one amazing man, I feel so blessed to have him in my life as my husband.
My parents, Annettes family, Kimi and Rob and Cherise and Bryce all came to support him. I'm so mad I didn't get ONE picture on that day. I should be shot.

However, I did snap this little image. Grandpa and Tae....and a puppet named who knows what.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

That's so cool that you had little promptings! How exciting (and scary) for you all!

Annette Larsen said...

The puppets name is Lucille. So glad we could be there!

Danae said...

wow! That is awesome. I am sure Jasper will be a great Bishop and you will be a great Bishop's wife and your sweet family will be so blessed!

Meagan Nielson said...

Jen, I'm not one that comments much (OK, never) but we just want you to know how thrilled we are to be able to call Jasper "Bishop Fauset". He is such a gem and we all just love him. Garrett has been so fortunate to have him as the Young Men President. Our family sustains and supports him 100%. And you too!! This will undoubtedly be an amazing journey for all of you. Congrats and we love your family so much.

Ali said...

Wow! That's got to be overwhelming. I'm sure the blessings will just flow! :)

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous. Love that dance suit. Darling.

Emily said...

Love you guys so much! I am already super impressed with Bishop Fauset. So grateful to know you and your family.

(And I love Tae's jammies.)