Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Can you make me fly?

I really love this kid. He was so proud of his black eye....

I found this in his backpack. I fell in love.

6 comments:

Ann said...

That is the cutest thing ever. :)

Congrats (is that the right word???) on the new calling!!! So amazing! I'm not surprised at all...you are an incredible family!

Meredith said...

$5 for a lost tooth!? Have I been living in the dark ages!?

He's so cute! :)

Jana said...

Yeah, seriously, $5? That's 10 times what Emma gets.
Tanner looks so much like Jaren in that picture! I still think of him as a blondie but he's totally not...and look at those huge lips! He's growing up so much!

C'est La Vie said...

ahhhhhhhhh SO STINKIN CUTE

Emily said...

I'm considering ripping my teeth out and sneaking them under a pillow at your house. I'll have a new couch in no time!!!

I really adore him. It was so fun to sit by him tonight. He had little comments here and there, and they were actually right on. So adorable!

Ashley Arnold said...

That is ridiculously adorable!