Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tanner Banner

How come I am so not a good blogger anymore? I really want to be...I want to be good at writing down everything so I can make this into a book. I'm going to try again. Maybe. ;)

Tanner and Taelyn had birthdays. We had a good time for both.
Here are a few from Tan mans.

Playing water games. Some of the kids have swim suits on...it was so NOT warm out. hahaha
We also did a pinjata (sp) and cupcakes and presents...but these are my favorites. :) Chase and Tan with their bestie friendie Mr. Transformer.
Makes my heart go Pitter Pat.
Why are you so cute: Because you love me.
What's your favorite thing to do: Play the wii, play with you, go to the Children's Museum and Ikea.
What's your favorite food: Tortilini.....I have a rabbit bellybutton (ya, don't ask)
What's special to you: You. Me. That Jesus made me.
What's the best thing you could give someone: Hugs
What are you going to do when you're a dad: I'm gonna play football, and look for a job at school.
Do you have a girlfriend? No, you're my girlfriend. Stop asking me that, you're making me feel bad!!
What do you want me to teach you about: Pluses and Jesus, because he's our savior.


5 comments:

MoM K said...

So fun!!
I TOO love the pic of Chase looking up at Tanner, so precious! You're such a good mom!!!

Annette Larsen said...

I love the questionnaire! I should do something like that. Looks like some wicked-cool fun.

Jana said...

Ah, those questions are such a good idea! That would be SO cool do do for every kid on every birthday!!

Emily said...

Yes, those would be MY children in swimsuits in 40 degree weather. Oh, goodness!

Darling pictures and darling interview! You better touch up on your pluses. I LOVE that his favorite thing to do is play with you. Makes my heart go Pitter Pat.

Love you Tanner!

Christine said...

Aw, Tan! Looks like a completely fun party, and those questions are so perfect!