Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Child-Ren


I finally did another official shoot of my chillins last week- it only took a year and a half to gear up for it. :) It went much smoother than I'd expected. I get all freaky when I'm photographing my own kids. Here's a picture overload:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

17 comments:

andrea said...

love all of these pictures! and the color choices are lovely!

C'est La Vie said...

JEN I LOVE THESE!!!!!!
that one of tae all dressed up on the bench is SO ADORIBLE

cami said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE, LOVE all of the pics!!!! You and Jasper make the cutest darn kids I tell ya! There is not one picutre I hate. They're all so expressive and capture so much emotion. My fav(if I had to pick)would be the ones of them tickling each other and laughing.They made me laugh and remember what it felt like to be a kid again! Thanks for sharing!

Brian and Kim said...

I kept thinking each new picture that I scrolled down to was my favorite. Dang girl, gorgeous family!!!

Ruth said...

I adore the pix of Chase standing there by himself..All the pictures show such a happy happy family, so glad to be together.
What love you share in these pictures.

LeMira said...

I can't believe how grown-up they all look! What a good-looking family.

Lindsay said...

Beautiful kids, beautiful pics! You are so gosh darn talented!

BTW - just got my D90 and 50mm! Now, I'm trying to learn *Gulp*

Amber said...

Jen, I want to be a photographer like you when I grow up :) These pictures are AMAZING and your kids are adorable! Love Chase's toothy grin!

Michelle Arnett said...

I LOOOOVE THESE! All of them:) But you know that all ready.

Sarah Welsh said...

You are SO talented!!! You're kids are ADORABLE!!

Jacqui said...

If I did't have the cutest kids in the world (smile), I'd definitely say yours are!

Absolutely breathtaking in every way.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

LOve em'..what a cute and simply adorable family you have.

Lisa said...

I especially like the one of Maddie standing under the tree, looking over her shoulder. It's kind of otherworldly. Like she's in a fairyland or something.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures as always, Jen!

Erica said...

These are 5 very gorgeous and VERY lucky kids! You are so talented Jen.

AudyCamp said...

Glad to see Maddie in her "meadow of flowers"...like she wished for. :)

Kristy said...

What a rich, full life. Don't you just wish you could push "pause"?