a portion of Maddies prayer tonight:
"please help me to not have bad dreams. And you know what scares me, so please, I don't want to dream about that. Maybe I could dream about me in a meadow of flowers or something..."
a portion of Maddies prayer tonight:
9 comments:
Oh my gosh. How did you not roll on the floor laughing your head off? I can't wait until my kids are old enough to say these types of things! Pure entertainment.
Awwww...I love that girl. I think I might say the same prayer tonight.
big smile
lol she's too cute. I remember when mom used to tell me and kimi to think about rainbows and flowers and balloons when we were scared at night going to sleep. :)
That's so cute! I remember (and still am this way) being afraid to say my fears out loud so the adversary wouldn't hear and take advantage. She's a cutie!
That's hilarious!
hahaha she's so PRESH
How sweet is that?
so cute..and loved all your spring photos..simply amazing!!
Post a Comment