Friday, February 5, 2010

Babies for sale


I did a newborn shoot the other day at my house. Tae loved it. She kept looking at the wee babe, touching my face, and whispering "mom, we should go buy us a tiny baby". I asked where and she said "the store" what store I asked "Costco".


So, just in case you're wondering, apparently Costco now sells babies.

If only it were that easy.


12 comments:

Emily said...

Why not??? They sell everything else!

Shauna said...

Well....they probably sell them by the case then. I'll take one (girl, please) and I know of a couple other friends who will help take the extras off your hands. :-)

Christine said...

Aw, Tae! How cute is she!

Annette Larsen said...

Hm, i wonder how much they cost?

Bryce & Cherise said...

Perfect! Bryce and I will stop by and say hi after we pick ours up! Goodness all this work for nothin.....hehe we could have just cone down a year ago! :)

Brian and Kim said...

Dang it, I dont' have a membership. Can I tag along next time:D

Jackie said...

Dang...I wish I would've known that before I got prego! Probably would've been MUCH cheaper and I wouldn't have had to get fat.

MoM K said...

All this new technology these days! Maybe I'll even get another one. Wait. I don't have a costco or a membership...
By the way I heard it was an EXCELLENT photo shooT from the grandma! good job. now I need to go find those photos...

C'est La Vie said...

aww how sweet! :)
haha that's PRECIOUS

LeMira said...

Now I have a great reason to renew my Costco membership.

Jana said...

She's so brilliant! I love the things kids pick up, like how they say things their parents say, and know what stores you shop at...

Allyson said...

My kids would like me to go "pick one up" too. Tell her thanks for telling us where to go for them. :)