How about her hair??? I really like her bangs. I need a change. But I'm too wimpy to totally chop off all my locks. Help.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Change
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How about her hair??? I really like her bangs. I need a change. But I'm too wimpy to totally chop off all my locks. Help.
9 comments:
Bangs would look great on you and you can usually swoop them out of the way if you want to. very versatile. Unless of course you have thick ones like Reese W. Yeah, don't chop it all off. just a good change. You look lovely no matter what you do!
HEY! that's totally the pic I found that talked me into getting bangs :)
It would look awesome on you!
I really love my bangs. It was enough change and they are easy. A couple of things to consider before you chop; Do you have cowlicks on your forhead? (I do, not ideal for bangs) Do you have thin hair? Also maybe have them cut a deep bang, not thin ones - make sense? You'd look gorgeous no matter what!
I cut bangs once when I was pregnant with Claire and I absolutely HATED them. But, that's just me. Felt like I had something stuck on my forehead all the time. Drove me nuts....but everyone is different. :-)
So I've been thinking about it Jen, you would look great with bangs. That is my decision.
Also I would like to visit you and the fam soon!! I have never met baby Chase, that is a tragedy. Next weekend? I'll call ya
DO IT!!!
Reese Witherspoon looks freaky in that picture, which is a shame cuz I think she's a cutie.
EHEM. I think you'd look great with bangs!! And like someone else said, they are enough of a change that you feel like your hair is different but it's not a complete shock like chopping it all off might be. Also, I agree with someone else who said to make sure you cut enough bangs. You don't want just a few strands on your forehead, ya know? Do it, girl!!
I think bangs can be scary. If they don't make your face look the way you thought (in other words, you don't like them), they are such a pain! If you can get them to do the right thing, fabulous, but I rarely could. I just have the "grown out bangs look" which I like. You probably would have them looking great every day. Didn't you have bangs for a while? (does this comment leave you scratching your head, wondering what I was actually trying to say? Sorry)
I think you would look GREAT with that cut. I love the way her bangs look, and you would totally rock it, girl. :)
Post a Comment