Thursday, August 13, 2009

My little chunkers....

What I see everyday- we were sitting outside relaxing the other day when I thought, I NEED to bust a move with the camera and
capture what I'm seeing right now. All of these are so HIM...

11 comments:

Danae said...

He has such a great big smile! What a cute guy. He did not stay little very long!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

aww.. how cute. I really think he is a perfect mix of u 2! what an adorable smile. Looks so relaxing out there on the swing. Looks like you got a fabulous life!

Emily said...

So cute! Good for you for sitting and enjoying your babe!

Jana said...

He looks so grown up!!!!

Bryce & Cherise said...

He's such a cutie. I love his smiles.

Jackie said...

So cute!

Amber said...

Jen, he is so cute and so big! It wasn't too long ago I saw him as a newbie, swaddled up in his velcro straight jacket! Those big huge baby smiles are my favorite- they're so innocent and full of JOY!

Andee said...

I'm also loving his smile...and proud of you for relaxing!

MoM K said...

What a great baby!!!!! snuggle him big for me!

Meredith said...

What a friggin' cute baby!

diane lott said...

how sweet, what a little hunk!