Monday, October 12, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS....


To start...a few random pics from this summer...



Have I so fallen off of the blogging wagon or what?
Now that I've missed out on writing and reading blogs, I feel like I don't even know what to write anymore. :)
So I will start with 2 things the kids said this week so I don't forget:

Tanner, brings me my cell phone and says:
"Mom, someone's texting you. They say they want a appointment to spank you. "

Maddie, after listening to music:
"all boys sing about is when they're happy, sad, mad, or in love with a girl."
Hit it right on the money!!

The summer is gone. Gone I say. And I am so sad. Sad I say. Do you realize Christmas is in 74 days? I always heard life goes by faster as you get older. Helllllo! Also, I had a birthday. It was marvelous. And a year ago I was prego. Again, I can not imagine my life without this sweet child. All I know is I BETTER KNOW this time if I'm "done" or not. That was a painful process, not knowing.

I've been editing my life away. But it's only for another month or so and then things slow down again. I'm still taking whatever I can get while Jasper gets his business to a good place again. One day....one day.

Conference:
I would like to tell you how much I loved, as in, L.O.V.E.D (you're supposed to spell it out people) conference. It was exactly what I needed, when I needed it. I'm looking forward to reading it again, after I renew my subscription that is. I've been meaning to do that for, oh say, 5 months.

Chase is CRAWLING. When did that happen? He just crawls everywhere and eats everything in his path. He only like facing out, is NOT a cuddler, but is so so so sweet. Wow, what a good baby he has been.


Prepared. I have been having anxiety over food storage etc. My lovely sister Christine, whose husband has a fab website with some awesome preparedness supplies on it- www.thehappyninja.com put together some 72 hour backpacks for us. How nice is SHE?! I thought this would calm my mind. Maybe I just thrive on having something to worry about?
Anyway, that was random.

All I know is, Motherhood is wonderful, and wonderfully hard, and exhausting, and purposeful, and exquisite, and fabulous.

And, that's all. Hello to you all!!! I have missed you.

Muah!

13 comments:

Bryce & Cherise said...

aaw. FINALLY SOMEONE blogged! And it's even better that it was YOU! You and Nen have been the only ones really lately! I haven't been bloggin either! Working 40 hours a week is taking away all my creativity in blogging. lol
Chase looks like an old man. hehehe. I love him.
I can't believe Tan man said that! HA! And Maddie too! Hilarious
I love you
I still think you guys should come up here for Thanksgiving.
The End.

Emily said...

I sure hope it was Jasper that sent you that text. Otherwise, you might want to listen to Conference again.

Muah back!

Emily said...

Oh, and I L.O.V.E. your kids and your approach to motherhood. (How perfect that you got a picture of Chase with his tongue out.)

Muah one more time!

The Cureton Family said...

You're back!! What a cutie pie Chase is. Hope all is well up there in UT!

Brian and Kim said...

It's nice to see you blogging again. You are so right about life flying by way way W.A.Y. too fast.

Love the pics!

Lindsay said...

Thank you!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I was beginning to think you were done blogging. So glad to see you back. I love your posts and only wish I was more creative with my writing like you are. Nice to see pictures of your beautiful self and your cute Chase. KEEP BLOGGIN'

LeMira said...

When there's nothing to worry about, then it's time to worry. . .

Chase is a doll! Tanner is HILARIOUS!

MoM K said...

I too am glad to see you back in the blogging world. Not that I ever do anymore... Hey i absloutely love the pic with Chase's tongue out! How precious! And what are we going to do with that Tanner?? That is so funny! And I agree with Emily on that by the way... It was so great to with you at conference. how are the hanging creatures doing? Still up I hope!

Bryndie said...

Finally your back! I just want to squeeze on your cute little chubby Chase! He is a doll!

Annette Larsen said...

First of all, Tanner's comment: could he be any funnier?
Second, you can read or watch conference online sister-friend. No need to wait for the magazine!
Third, Chase looks exactly like Jaren.

Jana said...

Ah, how I missed you...
Uh, that was me texting about the spanking appointment. How FUNNy is he!!!!

Kimberly Jepson said...

Hahahaha Tanner is hilarious! And it sounds like Maddie is figuring life out. :) CHASE IS GETTING TOO BIG!! We need to come see you guys ASAP. It's been too long. You're kids are being sneaky and growing up behind our backs!

PS Everytime I read Tanner's booger comment from 12/08 over here>> I laugh out loud. HILARIOUS!! Love yer booty. Fresh. And OH so fruity.