Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anxiety

Over:

~The news
~Should I go private with my blog....there are creepos out there- case and point my girlfriend who now has a stalker because of her cute blog. Yes, a real stalker who actually really and truly tried to grab her 7 yr. old boy when he was outside their house.
~Having trouble renting our townhouse. Let me tell you people, 2 mortgages is so so horrid.
~The government- health care....what the?!
~Is it just me or can I taste metal in my mouth? I have a copper IUD= freaked. Having that taken out. Because I know you aaaaaaalll wanted to know that.
~Thinking...hmmm, in 5 years am I going to look back and wish with all my heart that I'd spent less time at the computer/working? Um, yes. My babies are only babies ONCE. Figuring out what do with that. I need a remedy. I'm absolute rubbish at balance. Photography. over. taking. life.
~Food storage. So overwhelming. Please, no " Just do it one week at a time" comments. I know. I'm still allowed to have major anxiety over not having 5000 gallons of water, 24 lbs. of kitty litter for pandemic, and 334 rolls of duct tape.
~baby, 4 months, getting tooth. Up WAY too often. Sleep mister, you can do it!
~school shopping. Haven't even started. Don't even want to.
~I need more sleep.
~I miss yoga. deeply.


19 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

amen Sista. I hear ya on all that. Um, the blog stalker thing~Freaky. Seems to me you are pretty safe. . . w/o your name. I am in trouble. I definitely need to do something about that. You seriously taste metal in your mouth? That's weird. Never heard of that. Ever.

Ali said...

I'm feelin' ya girl. there are too many things stressing me out right now. I need yoga too.

Christine said...

Um, yeah. I think you're allowed to be stressed.

Bryndie said...

If it makes you feel better: I have NO food storage, A house payment that is out of control, I have to start working way more, Sick of changing 2 kids in diapers, This baby boy keeps me locked up inside because he wants to eat every 2 hours, I spend way to much time on the computer (it's my only sanity), My body feels like moosh, I wake up 3 times a night (mostly because burklie doesn't want to sleep), and the list goes on...

I guess we are all in the same boat. Too little time and too much to do in one day. I guess that's why we are moms. You are super mom having 5 kids, I dont know how you juggle it! It's amazing to me. If we are not done at 2 I will end up insane!!!

Jana said...

Wow, you were right...EVERYTHING at once. Don't you wish you could just stress about one thing at once? But no...that's the point of stress is that it all comes at once.
Sounds like it's time to do your own yoga at home.
I don't think you need kitty litter. Pandemic, schmandemic.

Jana said...

And wow, I'm so glad my blog is private...even if I don't get as many readers that way.

Kristi said...

OK - you have me freaked ouot now! Seriously!!! That is terrible that she had a stalker... YIKES! I thin I will consider going private too...
Meanwhile - I want more info on the getting rid of the coopper IUD - Paragaurd? I am getting ne next week and am kinda freaked about it anyway.... Is it terrible?

Jen-ben said...

Kristi, I've liked it! I went with it so I wouldn't be dealing with hormones. I like to just freak myself out. I should research it more....

Ali said...

Jake got two teeth before he was 4 months. I am praying this babe will be a late teether! I know what you mean.

Marissa Vargason said...

awe im sorry things are so overwhelming! Its hard to balance life. Photography is a huge part of your life, but you have other HUGE parts of your life, you just bring so many joy through your art (yes im excited for you to do our pics, nice im adding to your stress ;) ) IUD hmmmm....not sure i have mirena, beautiful not having periods, simply beautiful. Hang in there, things will get better, just structure yourself like you structure your kids. Only work certain days of the week and stick to it, i know its hard :(

Emily said...

Me too.

Everything except the 2nd mortgage and the teething baby and the birth control (I have my own issues over that topic - just read my last entry).

Let's start a yoga club (It will be exclusive of course and we will charge outrageous fees and it will only be for pretty people with huge, fake boobs - oh wait, that sounds just like yoga at the gym. Oh well, it was a good idea - and the answer to your working too much problem - for a few seconds.)

Oh, and kitty litter. I won't be needing that unless Greg dies. I'm sure you've heard my story about that. You're lucky - I like to tell stories (over and over again if necessary). Several years ago, Austin asked me if we could get a cat. I explained that Daddy was allergic so we won't be getting one. After a few seconds of deep thinking, Austin said, "Well, when Dad dies, then can we get a cat?" Sad that Greg's so easily replaced, but as long as he stays alive, no need for a year's supply of anything cat related.

Love you!

Meredith said...

I never liked the idea of a copper IUD. Never. Freaks me out; I'd rather get the plastic one that releases a teensy bit of hormones (even though I know you want to avoid that).

And freaky about the blog! Makes me want to go private too. If you do, just add me to your e-mail list like Jana does.

And my sister got a stalker, withOUT having a blog! They ARE out there.

Jen-ben said...

Ya Mer, I'd never ever in a million trillion years get the merena, or go on the pill. ever.

Meredith said...

That's so funny that you feel that strongly about it! I don't think I've ever met someone, other than a Catholic, feeling like "never in a million trillion years, ever"! Well I guess I'm that way with a copper IUD. LOL But good for you! You gotta do what you feel comfortable with and you think is right for your own body!

And what is it about kitty litter and food storage? I'm so confused.

Melissa Bosen said...

Sorry--that much stress is bad, very very bad for us! I hope something eases up soon. Where is your townhouse? Our renters are now on unemployment instead of just "struggling to pay the bills", so we should be getting paid by the gov now. They're probably wishing they would have been laid off months ago! Don't know how I feel about that, but oh well.

Melissa Bosen said...

Can you tell me more about the stalker? That seems to be happening more and more....I want to know details. How did she know, etc?

Jacqui said...

I am curious, too. How DID she know that the stalker came from her blog? And WHERE was this? C.R.A.Z.Y.

Mirena=yuck, to me. I can feel the dang thing. And I felt the hormones the day after it was put in. Can I say snip-snip? :)

Yoga is ahhhhhh.

Too bad you're such a dang good photographer. Such a hard balance. I've felt the same way. So, quit for a day and come play over here.

Ashley said...

ok EVERYTHING is the same with me what the?? we have so much in common!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the chat, and I am really planning on September. This might not help cause we don't live so close to each other, but my friend does Yoga for anyone who wants to come, free...