Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Private

Tired of laying in bed at night worrying if I should go private or not, so I am. :) Please leave me your email if think I may not have it so I can add you to my readers! Or email me at:

jenbenphoto@gmail.com
Thank YOU!

24 comments:

LeMira said...

lemira dot wheelwright at gmail dot com.

Got it? :)

smilingsarahbear said...

I knew your sister Jana from our ward in Mesa a while ago and found your blog through hers and love following it. I would love to be invited when you go private:)
smilingsarahbear@hotmail.com

Matt and Lisa said...

lilshafe@gmail.com

Kathy said...

Count me in lady. nsekat @ gmail

Paige said...

please add me! pstanl83@gmail.com

Ella A. said...

count me in! bethall@gmail.com

Jana said...

you know my email address right? ;)

Karm said...

Yes, I would look to keep following...tandy178@gmail.com

La Toya said...

hunterlatoya@gmail.com

Beal Family said...

I would love to be added!
mnbeal@gmail.com

Rachel Clare said...

rhientucker@gmail.com

:)

Melissa Bosen said...

I never want to lose track of you, Jen! You're very refreshing!

Simona Walters said...

I hope you accept me: both you and two other blogs I follow(1 being Merediths) announced today that they two will be going private. I will understand if not... Walterssimona@gmail.com

Jacqui said...

I'm going private, too! I've had a couple weird things, so leave your email on mine.

jjaoee at gmail dot com

XO

PS I got your message too late about the BBQ. Hope it was fun! Want to get together...maybe in September?

Sera said...

You gotta do what you gotta go to be comfortable. Please make sure I'm on the list! laughingthroughthechaos@gmail.com

Robyn said...

robynaitchison@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog even though we have never met ! Please add me :)lsjbmom@ymail.com

btw - I accidently deleted the email where we were going to set up a session, I would love if you sent it to me again !

Bea said...

I love your blog ! I'm just a lurker but would love if I could still follow it ... onebabyatatime@hotmail.com

Bea said...

I love your blog ! I'm just a lurker but would love if I could still follow it ... onebabyatatime@hotmail.com

Lindsay said...

Hello, I love you...add me please.

Sarah Welsh said...

Sarah_Welsh@sbcglobal.net

Colette said...

bearchampc@yahoo.com

Michelle Arnett said...

EWWWW. . . now what juicy info are you going to give us now that you are private knowing none of us are crazy!?!?

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

of course u better add me! i gotta get my Jen fix every now and then!
heidicamp@msn.com