Monday, July 27, 2009

It's almost August?!

WHERE does the time go I ask you!? Isn't it so crazy, it's almost time to start thinking about Halloween, and the holidays. Didn't that JUST happen? I would like to tell you I have officially failed at cherishing every moment with my kids. There. I admitted it.
On a lighter note...I have piles of photos I haven't even looked at, but I did manage to get to these. I love these kiddos. Chasers is growing up so fast. When he smiles it's like he can't smile big enough, it looks like he's going to eat you his mouth gets so big. Oh, it melts my heart. He's so sweet, rolling over, trying make conversation, trying with all his might to army crawl, and grabbing toys. STOP GROWING BABY!!
We're enjoying our summer...it's hot. A little too hot. School is about to start, I still can't believe it's almost August. Can you tell I'm baffled by it all? I am. And so...here are some pics-







13 comments:

tiffunny said...

Aw Jen - your baby is SOOOO cute. Thanks for updating us with some photos of the kiddos. You guys really know how to make cute kids!

Rachel Clare said...

Good heavens Jen- you guys make ONE MOLD. Have I told you that before? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have. It's crazy.

Sera said...

Chase looks SO much like the rest of your kids. They are all just gorgeous. :)

Jana said...

Yeah, I think that school approaching so fast is the reason I've been crying for a couple days...but let's not talk about halloween and the holidays. One day at a time, okay? Except that I also want the next five weeks to disappear because I'm ready to be done being pregnant.

Robyn said...

That you for admitting that you haven't been enjoying your kids as much as you'd like. I feel you...and it's good to know that it's not just me. Sometimes I want to retire from my chosen career. Not gonna happen, but maybe I could use a vacation.

Sandy said...

So sweet!

Lindsay said...

Really. Where has July gone? Summer? Didn't it just start? It really makes me sad, I don't want summer to leave! Your baby is soooo cute!

Cherise Davies said...

I can't believe it either!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Dang! You sure have cute kids. I absolutely LOVE that first one of Chasers (which I always like to say his name with a Southern accent ever since Tae told me she bit him). I see a lot of T in that last one of Tae.

After this evening, I am counting down the minutes to the first day of school. Although I know I will be sad when that day actually comes.

Jackie said...

Claire asked me the other day how many more days until Christmas. I about died when I realized it was so close! Where does the time go??

I just have to tell you what a great family you have. I love your kids. And your parents must be so proud to have all children in temple for your sisters wedding! That is AWESOME! What an accomplishment. That says a lot about your family. Kudos to you guys. :-)

sara said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

SO CUTE!

Shauna said...

I agree that these babies are growing up too fast!!! Beautiful kids Jen!

Jen Herem said...

there is some serious cuteness going on..

funny you said that.. i started planning a halloween party this week. seriously?