Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some faves of the babes

I just want to eat her up. She's at the cutest stage...talking non stop. Saying funny things. For instance, whenever I say no, she says, "please, I PROMISE!" Not that she has any idea what she's promising, she's just heard it from her siblings. Tae, you are fabulous!





17 comments:

Emily said...

She is too, too sweet. I'll bring the caramel sauce and chocolate syrup and eat her up right along with you! And I am thrilled to see that my baby is not the only one who toddles around with just a diaper on when it is 17 degrees outside!!!

Erin said...

Aaaahh!! That one in B&W with the binkie is TO DIE FOR! She is a beautiful girl and these pictures are amazing. You are so talented!

Sera said...

She is SO precious! I just love the little faces she makes! She's just way too cute! Would that be a Mam pacifier that I see? That's what Kaylee uses. I observe the weirdest things now that I'm a mom...

I am constantly in awe of your pictures. I love the bold colors and the lighting. Do you get the lighting like that with photo editing, or do you use special lighting when you take the pictures? I love to use natural light the best, but with my digital camera so often the pictures come out blurry if I don't use the flash. Guess I need a tripod. I'd love to hear any tips you have, though!

Heather said...

What a cutie-pie! she reminds me of my Savannah. Hey, will you send me your address.. so I can pass on my Christmas card..
i love and miss you!
heatherkonold@gmail.com

Sarah Welsh said...

SO Cute!!!

Sandy said...

She is so adorable. I want to eat her up too.

Emily said...

We just got home from Target where we were shopping for Claire's birthday present. So, we were in the toy section browsing every "girl" isle. Paige saw a Dora item and said, "Dora...Tae Tae." She said it over and over again. The girl is CRAZY about Dora!

The Calls said...

so sweet..I want your camera and your skills!

Amber said...

She is so adorable! I'm always SO jealous of your photography skills! Time for a new camera, I guess. . .

Brian and Kim said...

Love her!!

andrea said...

jen....she is sooo cute.

Meredith said...

She's so cute and getting so big. I wish we lived closer so we could have our kids grow up together more...

Colette said...

Those are so precious!

Colette said...

Those are so precious!

Bryndie said...

I love how she has accessorized her outfit! Darling!

chelle said...

Great photos. I need to get out my camera and shoot my kids. Thanks. m

Anonymous said...

Sooooo sweet!