I eat them, and they make me sick. But I still eat them, and they enlarge my butt. Then I eat more (every night, until I run out), but still, I LOVE them. What's your confession today??
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







17 comments:
I'm perfect, so I have no confessions.
Remember when we didn't know about sugar and fat and we just thought it was evil spirits entering our bodies when we ate junk food?
I have too many to narrow it down right now. But, it is only 8:30, so I am coming over to help you eat those before they are all gone. No reason why your butt should be the only one getting bigger.
My cookies. . however I am working on my butt getting smaller because I don't have the convenient excuse of, "I'm Pregnant". I love that excuse or, um, I mean reason. I love being prego for that reason. . to not have a guilty conscience of eating. . . !
Cinnamon rolls; I made a batch last night.
And on another note, I have to confess that I just found out that my sister might be having a miscarriage.... and I think it's all her fault.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Haagen Daaz white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream - SOOOOO good! But, then again I think deserts in general are my "kryptonite".
Oooh! That looks so yummy! My confession is that my house is an absolute wreck today - even worse than usual, and I don't feel like lifting a finger to do a darn thing about it...
You are too funny. All I want is greasy, fatty foods with this child. I want to drench everything in cream cheese, sour cream, and butter!
Dreyer's Peppermint Candy Cane Ice Cream...I'll eat the whole carton in one to two days. Curse you Dreyer's ;)
I can totally resist ice cream and popsicles. But put homeade cookies, cake or brownies in front of me and I'm a gonner. I have no will power when it comes to those- as is evident in my thighs!
Chocolate. Christmas chocolate, the really good kind. But even on regular days I sometimes just eat the chocolate chips because I NEED some. I try not to keep it in the house to help out my behind, but it doesn't work very well.
that I'm still in my pajamas and it's 11:35am....
my house is in a constant state of disarray. I wish it didn't bother me, but it does. I enjoy things being neat and clean, I just can't keep up with it. It's a hopelessly lost and still losing battle.
oh, and i couldn't stop eating those Trader Joes peppermint joe joe's after lunch today. I lost count. . .
I made cookies for a work party on Sunday. I ate the remaining 3 dozen cookies by Tuesday morning. They were my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I gained back 2 pounds. Oops!
We have to celebrate Christmas next month because we haven't been able to afford to buy presents yet this year. I'm grateful because my kids understand that we're working as hard as we can.
Confessions (where to start):
Last week, the laundry sat on the couch for five days before it got folded. We just kept pushing the piles around to make room to sit.
Every Christmas, Greg and I hide the sugar cookies from Sheri Argueta and the chocolate/carmel dipped pretzels from Cami Rinn. As soon as the kids are in bed, we eat them all by ourselves.
I don't shower every day. I try, but I don't get to it every, single day. A couple of weeks ago, I washed my hair Sunday morning, and it didn't get washed again until Friday morning (although I did shower and wash my body in between those days). Gross, I know! It was just an extremely busy week.
I rarely wear deodorant. Usually only during the really hot days of summer, or on Sunday when I'm wearing a nicer blouse. I just don't need it.
I wax my upper lip and a little spot on my chin. I am so paranoid about it that I have an extra pair of tweezers in my food storage. Can't be caught with a five o'clock shadow during the Second Coming!
I love, love, love french fries and potato chips! I rarely order them because of that reason.
I despise almost any type of fast food. I tell my children that I'm "allergic" to McDonalds/Carls Junior/etc.
I haven't pooped in two months (this is the bane of my existence with this pregnancy).
Whenever I pass gas in public, I never acknowledge it, and I definitely NEVER ask to be excused. I blame it on my toddler or I just ignore it and pretend like it didn't happen.
Does anyone remember the movie "Ghost"? Remember that scene when Demi Moore is in the apartment and Patrick Swayze is walking around just watching her. It is supposed to be a touching, loving scene. Well, SNL did a spoof of it where Demi Moore is picking her nose, scratching her bum, picking the lint out of her belly button, etc. The Patrick Swayze character is disgusted to realize that this is what is "true love" did in her private time. I feel a little bit like I'm in that skit right now. I reveal too much (ALWAYS). Oh well, I guess there is nothing I can say now to convince you that I really am more hygienic than I sound.
Love you Jen! Thanks for letting me get all this stuff off my chest!
I confess, I love getting a brazillian wax! (Don't love it during but love it after.) Another one of my guilty pleasures is watching General Hospital. Also, I've never been know to turn down anything chocolate! As for those yummy Hagen Daz bars...they are indeed a slice of sin/heaven on a stick!
Apparently baby likes ice cream. There's nothing wrong with that! As far as confessions go ... well, let's just say it has to do with Cool Whip and a spoon ... if you catch my drift. ;)
Post a Comment