Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Old times...

My kids are starting to ask about Jasper and I back in the day...even though it seriously seems like yesterday.  They think it's hilarious that Jasper had "girl hair".  I thought it was sexy...musthave been the early 90's brainwash in me.  :)  I came across these babies the other night and had to share.  

19 comments:

Angie said...

Yes, yes you wore those Doc Martin boots everywhere! Great pictures.

Lindsay said...

Totally hot, I especially LOVE the shaved sides and hair pulled back in a pony...

Bryndie said...

Those are AWESOME! I had purple dr. martin boots I always wore with my dresses. So funny how you look back and about die!

Jackie said...

Too funny! You are brave to post those pics! Love the hat....

Emily said...

I's so happy you finally posted these! Whenever I need a good laugh, all I have to do is think of you in that fabulous "Blossom" hat and choker. (Do you all remember "Blossom"?) I think the aqua background just makes the hat stand out and look even more fabulous. Love it!!!

Emily said...

Macy just walked in, saw the picture, and asked, "Who are those people in outer space?"

AudyCamp said...

ok i never saw any pictures of jasper with his hair like that from back in the day..that is hilarious!!:)

Sandy said...

Sweet! Brod had the same haircut at one of our dances. I think it was the winter formal... and he actually wore his green DR. Martins with his black and white tux. I have got to dig out those pics hilarious. Love the cute little hat!!

Marie said...

Ha! I remember those pictures! Good times.

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious! Love it!

Chrystal said...

OH Jenni foo foo! You guys have come so far since then. In high school i used to wear an ugly flannel shirt over Everything i wore. I was often also spotted wearing my dad's overall's that were about 10 sizes too big. What were we all thinking!!

Jacqui said...

1994 was a great year for style. Will we look back at our 2008 pictures in 14 years and think the same? What the heck was I thinking wearing a Shade shirt every day?! My favorite fashion phase was a few years earlier--stretch pants, wide stretchy belts and pointy boot shoes. Oh, and you can't forget neon spandex with matching neon sunglasses and big bangs. Although pegged pants has something on all of those fashions...

Jasper had incredible hair, so I hope your girls got it (and boys, of course)!

LeMira said...

My older brother had that exact same "bowl" cut that Jasper had at the dance. Wow! Weren't we stylish in the 90's? Love the photos.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great photos! Thanks for making me smile today with this post!

Jana said...

Jen, I always thought you were the pinnacle of style, that's all that matters...

Unknown said...

Sweet! I love the pics!! Love the hat, the hair, everything! Those were the days!!! This post made me laugh and it brought back the memories!

Kendria said...

That last dance picture is exactly the way I remembered you two... Definitely sexy 90's hair. Now the questions are going to start rolling in!

Ali said...

I must say this is exactly how I remember both of you. How FUNNY. Seriously. And the comment about Blossom is right on. I thought she had the most awesome style, and apparently, so did you! Great walk down memory lane.

Michelle Arnett said...

I mostly love the sweet sexy hat. You look hot! Haha