Monday, November 14, 2011
he won't be cold today
Mr. Tanner gets cold very easily. Kind of like his mama. Today he came down stairs all ready for school. He had on...3 shirts, 2 pairs of socks, shoes, jeans and dun dun dun, SIX pairs of under ware. I suppose he doesn't want any jewels to get very chili.
He cracks me up every day.
If he doesn't' remember any dreams from the previous night he either says "mom! i never fell asleep!" Or, "My dream was just black all night".
I love him.
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I love that! Six pairs of underwear is HILARIOUS!!!
He's so funny!! Missy does that same thing, always claiming she didn't sleep at ALL last night.
LOL- I can totally picture him as the little brother in "A Christmas Story." Can barely walk out the door in his snowsuit... hahaha
That is so funny! I'm glad he knows how to keep warm! cutie pie! I love you!
I chuckled out loud at this one. 6 pairs of underwear (or "panties" as Chase would say). Impressive! Sometimes, I wonder if my kids wear 6 pairs of underwear a month. And I love the black dreams he has. I just adore him!
hahaha i love your childrens brains. they are so perfect
Post a Comment