Monday, November 14, 2011
Chasey says....
Chase talks non stop. In very distinct methodical (almost) perfect sentences, taking small breaths in between each word. He often starts his sentence with "last morning....".
Yesterday I asked him what he wanted to do that day, he said "NOT go to church!" Today when I asked he said "play football again. I buy a helmet and Jaren tackle me. Ready, set, hike!" He loves to play flag football with the boys. It's really hilarious to watch. Later I asked, what else do you love? "I don't know. I don't love church." Do you sense a theme? "...I don't want to go to church again"
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I looooooooove that picture so much, and those things he says are ADORABLE! I want to squeeze him.
Me too!!! SquuueeeezE!! that's funny that he doesn' like church; I would think he likes the nursery...
I, too, am in love with that picture of him. Do you think people would think it's strange to blow it up and hang it on my wall with my other kids??? Don't tell anyone, but sometimes, when I wake up, I don't want to go to church either. :-)
Post a Comment