Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jaren is 9

What do you want for your birthday?  "A leatherman and football gloves"


What do you want to be when you grow up?  "A football player"

(click on the images to see them larger)

What are you excited about doing while you're 9?  "I don't know, because we pretty much do the same thing every year".  
 What's your favorite thing to do?  "play football


What are you good at?  "piano, football on the xbox, football   are you sensing a theme??

What are you doing for your birthday?  "going to Mayan Adventure"




What's your favorite subject?  "math, I love math"

What is one thing you want the world to know about you?  "That I'm weird"

What girl do you like?  "I knew you were going to ask that!!!  NONE!!"  



Anything else you want to say?  "no."

Do you love me?  "ya" (laughing)


He is an absolute joy to have in our home.  From the day he was born I knew his spirit was special.  He's sensitive to others, obedient, quiet, funny, a know it all, and a protector.  I heart him.  Happy ninth jay bay.  

5 comments:

Annette Larsen said...

I love his response to the girl question! That's a handsome young man you've got on your hands.

Meredith said...

I will not believe that your children are that old! It makes me feel like I've known you all for too long.... :)

C'est La Vie said...

ALL your kids have such sweet spirits...you've been blessed.

i remember a family reunion when you were pregnant with maddie and i was so weirded out that you were even married and i was talking to my mom about how you didn't look pregnant hahaha (how old was i ??) that was the first time i met jasper and i was confused that people could have the same name as dogs hahaha ... please tell me i was pretty young.

Barbara said...

9 already?! What beautiful pictures! He is all grown up. I adore the last picture with him and his Mommy, you can totally tell he LOVES you! You are such a great Mom!

Karen Rowley said...

Ah Jaren, you are such a sweete! I love you!
From Grandma