Little Chay-chee loves the shower. How could I resist taking these? The first one feels a little halloween-ee creepy. Are you scared?
Chase is talking non stop about every thing. He annunciates all of his words so carefully. He never just babbles, when he speaks, he's exact.
Lately he likes to collapse and just say "I can't walk mom!!" so I'll pick him up and carry him. It's sweet sometimes, others it's very annoying. Haha. He doesn't like being dirty. He is a very clean eater, and likes things to be in their proper place. I like that.
This week I think: Being a mom is hard. Amen.






8 comments:
Cute!! He's so funny!
Oh my gosh, his smile in the last one is adorable!! And he looks like Jaren in the middle one.
Spence just climbed on my lap and said, "Funny Chase." Love it! And Amen. Being a mom is hard. :-)
I'm totally jealous of the awesome light you have in your bathroom. I really love these pictures of him! Especially the first one.
And I concur... Being a mom IS hard.
Yes, Momming IS hard. since I just had a refresher course... But there is always the minutes after the hard parts when it is awesome and you remember how much you love the kiddies. thank goodness for that!
OH! and Chase's pics are awesome!!
He looks exactly like Jaren in that last one!! What a cutie!
These are great pics Jen! Love that you captured them!
Post a Comment