Wednesday, October 12, 2011

1st day of school.

Jaren started 3rd grade. 
 Tanner 2nd
 Maddie, 5th (heaven help us all)

 Malia, Heather, Maddie and Hannah   They love eachother.  :)
 Tae started a week later.  Kindergarten.  She LOVES it.  I tried talking her into missing one day to stay home with her cousins, and she said "i will go to kindergarten every single DAY!!!  I'm never ever missing!"  Needless to say, she loves it.
 She goes to the office every day at 10 and has her blood sugar checked.  She's a trooper.


 As you can see, she could have cared less about leaving me.  I must admit, I shed a tear leaving the school that day.  She's one incredible little lady.

5 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

i dread the day my 1st goes off to school...luckily i've got what? 5 years.

when i saw you updated i almost didn't come look cuz i had a dream last night that i already read your update. i'm assuming it's bc you posted it on fb last night but aren't you honored to be in my dreams?

ps sometimes at work i pull your blog up in the background just for your music. love it

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Jen! I thought having three in school was a big deal - but four?! At least I've got 3 years before I have to deal with that. I don't know about you, but I drown under a sea of worksheets and spelling tests on a daily basis. So much so that I've started putting the stuff I want to keep in special, child-specific boxes, and throw the rest away almost immediately. Glad you're blogging again. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

Oh my gosh, Taelyn looks SO big in those pictures!!! Wow!

I sometimes think the first day of school is harder on the Mommies than the kids!

Karen Rowley said...

Didn't I already write here ? I remember doing it... The kids look so great! And don't you wish you could be a fly on the wall and see your kids there in school, how they really are? They are so precious.