Thursday, January 20, 2011

the real photo

This is what the majority of my picture taking of my family is like.
This was the last day of our vacation in CA after Christmas. I wanted a photo of the kids with papa and nene. Tae did NOT want to cooperate. AT ALL. I tried everything, bribery even. No go. So this is the photo I got. Tae with her pj's on under her outfit, crying and trying to get out of nene's grasp. Papa and Nene laughing....it was pretty hilarious. Maddie trying with all her strength to keep Chase on her lap. He also was not a fan of getting his pic taken. then Jaren smiling like nothing is going on. Tanner was doing a good job too. :)

ahhh, real life.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love Maddie's face. It's perfect!

Annette Larsen said...

Real life, indeed. I love it.

Ruth said...

We have a family wedding photo where our youngest has her pink winter coat on over her pretty dress - the only coat in the photo. She absolutely would not take it off even though it would only be for just a moment...