I have just noticed my blog header still only has 4 children in it. Annnnnd, it's been almost 2 years since I had Chase. How does that happen? One minute I have tiny babies, and then next they are talking back to me.
The holidays just flew right by. They were so nice. We relaxed and hung with family a lot. We went to Flagstaff for Thanksgiving, then had Christmas morning at own house...then off to California with the jaspers family. It was lovely. I have a lot more photos I need to go through. 

Yesterday was Jasper and my anniversary. ELEVEN years. Eleven amazing years. I feel so overwhelmed at the thought of how many blessings we have received the since we were married. 5 amazing children, a really healthy, happy marriage- something I am thankful for ever day, I can't imagine my life with out Jasper. How would I even function? :) The very first time I met Jasper I was 16, we were at a mutual friends house (shelly) and he was making some crazy answering machine messages trying to sound all evil.
He was hilarious. But really really mysterious. He was funny and outgoing, yet quiet at the same time. Kind of reserved and hard to get to know. I remember vividly sitting outside and watching him and thinking "I wonder if I'll marry him?" What a weird thought to have. He's still not that easy to read..or mysterious as I like to call it. A lot of people think he's really serious all of the time. Can you imagine me being married to someone who is serious? Ya, that wouldn't fly. He's full of funnies, so kind hearted, has a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ that is so deep, he's always willing to compromise to make me happy (thank you), and a fantastic dad. Amen.
Some wedding photos..... seems like yesterday, then I look around at 5 kids and hear all the noise in my house and it seems really ago. :)



Sunday, January 9, 2011
November, December and January
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love you guys. Both of you. Your family, your example, your friendship, your service, your marriage. I am so so grateful I live by you. You know how I feel about wanting what you and Jasper have (in a non jealous, non-coveting way) of course. I loved this post. It did take me a while to get to know Jasper, still trying to know him and it's been almost 4 years since I've known you two! Haha. I see his funny side come out while we watch the bachelor though. I did think he was serious but I see glimpses of his goofy nature and realize why you two get a long so well:)! Thanks for sharing your beautiful life with us.
i loved this post, so sweet. late congratulations to you guys.
i remember thinking he was ALL serious before. HA
Haha! You guys look like you're 12! So fun to remember you guys back then and I remember Jasper's answering machine messages, they were hilarious!
A couple of babies trying to be grown up! How cute are you guys!?
Post a Comment