We actually went to St. George for Halloween, it was so SO nice to be in a warmer climate for Trick or Treating. Let's be honest, I want to Trick or Treat for much longer than my kids do. Because I'm the one who has the candy problem. Today Chase dropped something behind my bed, I looked back there. It was scary. Wrappers GALORE! Dove, Ghirradeli, Lindor, Lindt....ya, they were all back there. My life savings spent on chocolate. Do I regret it? Never.
Their costumes:
Chase is pretty happy don't you think? ha!
and a few more from St. George:

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Halloween
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh your beautiful children. I love Jaren's handsome little half-smile in the second picture. And Madeline...that girl can work a camera! (I wonder where she learned that?) I'm pretty sure that dress was made for Maddie. It is so her!
And it definitely look like Halloween is going to be Chase's holiday. :-)
look at those kids! my goodness they've grown, look at their facial expressions! i love that tie on jar
Woah, Maddie! Look at that scandalous costume!!! LOL
And Jaren! Way to be Ghetto, boiiiii!
They are all so cute! And Tae is growing up SO fast!!!
Tanner and Chase are cracking me up!
You have a beautiful family. Hands down, gorgeous.
Post a Comment