Mother Day this year was so nice. We were in St. George with the Burrs, my mom and dad and kimi and rob. we swam and just hung out for a few days. then on mothers day went to church and drove home later. I liked that. I liked it because I didn't have these crazy expectations like when I am at home on that holiday. amen.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
It really was such a nice, relaxing way to spend Mother's Day. I love the picture of your dad, Jasper, and Greg cooking. Is Greg scolding the bacon?!? And I love, love, love the picture of you and your mom. And of course, the one with your dad and all the kids stuffed on that one couch is just priceless! We had such a great time with you guys! Your family is wonderful!!!
Post a Comment