Sunday, April 17, 2011

the negotiator

Meet my negotiator. He's gifted. The kid is determined, he wears you down. He does NOT give up. And he negotiates. He negotiates everything. He'll ask for a dollar to clean a room, if on the off chance I say yes, he'll go to $5. I say, no $1....and so on and so forth. I don't know how he does it but he usually ends up with $2. He likes to see how far to "the line" he can get. Then wants to know EXACTLY what will happen if he crosses that line. This will be interesting.



But oh my does he have a soft heart. He's got a lot of love, tenderness and character. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

When Austin starts negotiating, my mom looks at me, puts her hand on mine, and assures me that "he is going to make an excellent lawyer."

I adore him.

Meredith said...

Hmmmm, sounds like Logan in about 3 years from now.....

He's got your lips. :)