Friday, May 18, 2007

Some Fav's

I thought it would be fun to put some of my favorite things on here...since I am the closest thing there is to Oprah. The first 2 are from Munchkin, the pacifier is just bling bling cute, and the next is so cool! You put fresh fruits and vegi's in it, then babies can bite on the mesh and get just enough to keep them occupied for hours. The next is a Baby Bungalow. They're for babies who can't quite sit up yet...babybungalow.com



Now onto food...a few of my favorite staples. Whole wheat pasta, (SO much better for you and tastes fabulouso! ) GARLIC!! I put it in virtually everything and Blueberrries! MMMMMM Just wish they were a little cheaper hey!








Last is Mac makeup- I love it. TIGI Bedhead- the ONLY shampoo I've ever used that doesn't tangle my lovely locks, and Sensaria's Jojoba Oil. I can NOT live without the stuff!
Too bad I'm not rich like Oprah, I'd give you all a bag full of baby products, food, and various beauty items. You would have hit the jackpot.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Wow, Jen...you practically are Oprah. You're pretty much cooler than her, anyway...