Monday, May 21, 2007

"it's on right MOM!"

Oh how often I hear those words. He swears this is right way to wear his underware. Right up his little bootie. Tanner Tanner Tanner. What will I do with this child? Just today he one by one pulls out pretzels, places them on the floor and steps on them until they are powder. Then down to the playroom...he and Maci (best fwend) dump out EVERY basket of toys, then as if this was not sufficent, bring down 2 large bags of chips, a brand new bag of pretzels, and a box of Wheat Thins. Dump each of them out and - yes, stepped on them all. I so should have taken a picture. Next time. Or should I say; tomorrow. But he's too cute not to absolutely melt over.

1 comment:

sara said...

DYING laughing at the pic. My kids dump out their snack backs and start stomping too. NEVER have they gone through several bags/boxes though. (maybe cuz they're not tall enough to get into that cabinet) ohhh the joys. :) you really just have to learn to laugh at things, huh?