Sunday, December 18, 2011

all she wants from the reindeer

Yesterday Taelyn and I had this conversation:


"mom, is Santa REALLY real?"
"well, what do you think?"
"I don't believe in Santa, ever"
"so who do you think puts all of those presents under the tree on Christmas?"
"the reindeer do it"

Doesn't that make so much more sense? :)

Today she said, "Mom, all I want for Christmas is date with Fisher".  She has a crush on him, she has liked him ever since the very first week of school".

3 comments:

Christine said...

I laughed out loud! She is so funny!

Emily said...

What happened to the penguin?!? I was so looking forward to that one! But I guess she can date when she's 5; 14 is a different story.

I think you should leave carrots and celery sticks for the reindeer this year. They need their energy to slide down chimneys and deliver all those presents.

Meredith said...

We always left a carrot or some celery for the reindeer along with Santa's cookies. I'm so glad that we did that since I had no idea Santa had nothing to do with it! :)

So hilarious.