Wednesday, March 28, 2007

For personal use...

So I've been wanting to do more postings on my photography blog...but thought it would just be too much personal information for business purposes. ANYWAY...I'm posting some photos (surprise!) of our family just last month. Thanks to Jana for taking them. I'm the grumpiest person when I'm getting my picture taken. My kids will NOT sit still and smile, so the picture of our entire family....it's so so so edited. I swapped 3 heads. Enough said. SInce then, I've colored my hair, I'm trying to go back to being blonde. This will make Jasper happy. After all, 2 days after I went dark, Jasper says, I want my blonde haired wife back. Ya....





Any guesses who has a different head?



Oh my sweet sweet Jaren....

3 comments:

Christine said...

my guesses are taelyn jaren and tanner with the different heads. But you really can't tell, very impressive.

The first pic I saw of you with dark hair you were wearing a straw hat. You looked exactly like your juanita character in the ingrid birkham movie. Hehehe.

Meredith said...

I have no idea who's head you switched! So really...who's did you fix???

Tobler said...

Jen, You have a wonderful life. I love the pictures of your kids! You are an amazing photographer! I wasn't bored at all looking at all of the great stuff you have on your blog!